Once you download the free version and take advantage of the features, it is natural that you’d want to get the full pro version (yes, our plugin is that good!).
***Once you’ve purchased the pro version, it’s very easy to implement the newly unlocked features. Just make sure you have the free version of the PostX plugin installed. You will need both the pro and the free version for the plugin to work properly.
Also, you need to download the pro version of the plugin from the WPXPO client dashboard. Under the downloads section [Once you login to the WPXPO portal] , you will find the downloadable ZIP file for the PostX Pro Version.
You need to download the pro version zip file and keep it in a directory from where you will upload it to your WordPress site. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- You will see the Upload Plugin option in this page [somewhere to the top-right].
- Click on it and it will open up a window from where you need to choose the correct pro version file for upload. Just click on the file and hit open.
- Now all you have to do is click on Install Now.
Note: Once you install the plugin [If you are installing it for the first time] it will take you to the licensing page. The licensing process is shown below. You can copy your license and paste it. However, if you need to install the pro version again, just replace it with the current uploaded.
Here’s how you can take advantage of the pro features of the PostX-Gutenberg blocks plugin. You’ll need to be a registered PostX plugin user to buy and use the pro version.
- After purchasing the PostX Pro Plugin, login to your WPXPO account using your email and password.
- Now go to ‘My Account‘.
- Then you go to ‘My Order’.
Here, you’ll see the options to get the pro version downloads and the management of licenses. You can get the information about your purchase under the ‘Details’ section and check the product license keys under the ‘License Keys’ sections.
Once you click on ‘View Licenses’ you’ll see the following section where you’ll find your product license keys. You can copy your product license keys from here.
- Go to ‘View Details and ‘Downloads’.
- Finally, go to ‘Products’. Here, you will find your License Key by clicking on the ‘Key’ icon.
- Copy the license key.
You will also have to download the pro version of the product you purchased from your WPXPO dashboard. Under the ‘Downloads’ section, you’ll find the Pro Versions of the product(s) you just purchased.
Now, you’ll have to activate the product license.
- Go back to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Once you are logged in to your WordPress dashboard, you will find the ‘License’ option under the ‘PostX Plugin’ tab. Click on it.
- Now add your license key and click on ‘Activate’.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check and Save’ button to complete the Licensing Process.