Here is step-by-step documentation on how to use product blocks in Elementor with the help of ProductX:
Step 1: Install and Activate ProductX
- You need to install and activate ProductX to use product blocks in page builders.
Step 2: Enable Saved Template and Elementor Integration Addon
- Now go to the ProductX Addons page from WordPress Dashboard. And from there, enable the Saved template addon and Elementor Addon. Use the toggle bar to enable it.
Step 3: Create a Saved Template with ProductX
Go to the Saved Template section in the ProductX plugin. Here you can create new saved templates or edit the existing ones. You can create new saved templates or edit existing templates here.
- Select the “Add New Template” option. It will then send you to the Gutenberg editor, where you can design your template using default Gutenberg blocks, Product blocks by ProductX, or ProductX premade templates/starter packs.
- Click the “Block Library” button at the top of the page and choose a premade template/starter pack if you don’t want to create it from scratch.
- A large collection of readymade designs can be found in starter packs/premade patterns. Choose the one you want and then click “Import.”
- Name your template appropriately, because you have to use it inside Elementor.
- To save your template, click the “Publish” button.
Step 4: Use ProductX Template in Elementor
- Go to “Pages” from WordPress Dashboard. Click on “Add New Page” to create a new page.
- In the page editor, you will see a button from Elementor: “Edit with Elementor.” Click on it to launch Elementor.
- You’ll find the “ProductX Template” in the General area or search for it using the search bar. Now you have to drag and drop the “ProductX Template” element on your page to select your ProductX template.
- Following that, you will be able to pick the Template. From the Elementors Saved Template selection, select the Template you created previously.
- Now, you can publish the page by clicking the “Publish” button.
Step 4: Customization (Optional)
You can return to the ProductX Saved template section if you need to customize the saved template.
- Go to the ProductX Saved Templates section and click “Edit” for the template you want to customize. After making the necessary changes to the template, click “Update.”
The changes will instantly synchronize if you have used the template in Elementor.
And that’s how easily you can use Product Blocks in Elementor using ProductX.