Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser.
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard menu (Dashboard > Plugins > Add New)
2. In the search field type “Ultimate Post Blocks” and press enter.
3. “Install Now” and then click “Active”
For Manual installation, you can download our product from WordPress directory uploading it to your web-server via your FTP or CPanel application.
1. Download the plugin and unzip it
2. Using an FTP program or CPanel upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu (Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins) within the WordPress admin (Dashboard > Plugins > Activate)